1. Click Tools then select Options.
2. When the Options dialog appears click the “Advanced” button.
3. Click the Network tab.
4. Click Settings button.
5. Here you can chose proxy config:
6. You need to configure Mozilla Firefox manually with the proxy settings.
Enter proxy information for the following protocols: HTTP, SSL or SOCKS. If all use the same proxy settings, click the Use the same proxy for all protocols button.
Next to “No Proxy for”, enter addresses that don’t require a proxy server to access.
7. When done, click “OK” on the dialog boxes to close them.
Using Proxies With Mozilla Firefox is made simple by following these steps, should you need more support please contact us at email@example.com