- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button then click Internet Options.
- Click the Connections tab then click LAN settings.
- Select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
- In the Address box type the address of the proxy server.
- In the Port box type the port number.
- If you want separate proxy server addresses for different services, such as HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP, click the Advanced button, and then type the individual proxy server addresses.
- When you are finished click OK and return to Internet Explorer.
Using Proxies With Internet Explorer is made simple by following these steps, should you need more support please contact us at email@example.com